I'm no birder, but now that I have seen the spectacular Costa Rican birds just in the last two days, I may want to become one.
We did a bird walk this morning and also saw many stunning birds at our cultural visit this morning. I even learned many of their names!
Great Kiskadee
Yellow Throated Euphonia
Red legged honeycreeper
Blue gray tanager
Great kiskadee
Spot crowned euphonia
Black vulture
Red lored Amazon Parrots
Whoa! The red-legged honeycreeper is amazing. Fake bird. Animatronic. Made by Disney. Pretty sure.
ReplyDeleteGreat pictures and commentary. I'm enjoying traveling along with you!
ReplyDeleteNancy
The pretty bird is a Spot Crowned Euphonia(Ty LOVED the name)and the parrots are Red-Lored Amazons...the same as my parrot that passed away recently.
ReplyDeleteOh, I did know the euphonia! I will fix the captions!
DeleteLove the blogs, feel like I'm with you l'm learning a lot!
ReplyDeleteThanks for sharing
Great pictures! The birds are so colorful! Thanks for sharing.
ReplyDeleteLove the red legged honey creeper!
ReplyDelete